Wednesday, November 5, 2008

last saturday 2




In spite of having good ideas in the last post, as you can see, I struggled.. no fresh striking idea..
I looked at my "package design inspiration collection" to generate new ideas and I found this concept truly fits with my project.




am I too honest to say that I got inspiration from this? I thought that making packages as letter really suits for my overall project! I decide to go on with this idea.

-Since the youth are all using emails, text messages, etc they have never or quite few experiences of getting mails in hand. I thought this experience of delievering letters/parcel will
excite the youth and they will appreciate more.

-you send letters or parcel to your friends usually or even you build friendship through pen-pal.
I think mail concept will help build more relationship between the user and other culture in a warm and friendly way.

-who would not excited by getting mails? I always love to get mails. I love the hand feel and stamps; everything that I see, touch, and smell(?) I want to give life to my package design.
more humanized and intimate.

No comments: