Thursday, October 16, 2008

Phase 3 Oct 16

after meeting with Don, I felt relieved for the first time...

1) Okay! for this week, start collecting content!

I will focus on deciding what multicultural snacks to be in my brand.
I was worried + confused if my snacks have to meet this BC Nutritional Guidelines which seemed limited my selections and directions so much!

But after I talked with Don, I gained my confidence, and as long as the snack represents the taste and essence of the culture and can be made in reality, I can invent new multicultural snacks.
I can bend some rules of BC ;-p

ex) Italian snack can be a taste of Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, or other herbs
South Indian snack can taste like curry, coconut, chili
Japanese snack can taste like wasabi, seaweed paper, ginger?! kkk
Chinese snack.. there are so many options there

This way, it makes me easier to decide what kind of snacks I will bring into my V.M.
I don't have to go out and find existing snacks which I tried but found it difficult.

I am thinking to bring as many kinds of cultures into my V.M
I should do some research what kind of tastes the cultures are known for(something that can represent the cultures)
-South India
-Korea
-China
-Thai
-Mexico
-Japan
-Italy
-France
-Africa
etc.

2) Take a firm brand position.
3)Define my design style approach
4)play with prototype (sketches, package)


Today I feel so excited and passionate about my project finally!
good.. :-)

No comments: