Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Visit to secondary schools..

I went to Windermere Secondary school and King George School in order to get some help from the students in the future. I basically introduced my project in short and asked for their e-mail adresses.. I hope they can look at my work and give me feedback later..
As I talked about my multicultural snack vending machine, it was great that some students seemed to be really interested in and excited about it.

I also looked at vending machines around the school, they had some energy bar or granola bars, cereals, some baked chips.. juice or diet coke, diet sprite something like that..
Some of them don't look that healthy though.. "choose sometimes"




I am not sure what kind of cultural snacks I should bring into my product line..
does it have to be traditional snack? or made or imported from other countries?
...? should not worry about it?? should I just assume that they are healthy even thought they are not because it is just a project n not real?

No comments: