Sunday, October 12, 2008

presentation

What can I say.
sorry if I confused you or made you get bored. I will do better next time :-)
I should use some short sentences with the image in order to help you understand what I say and also to guide myself. I need to practice a lot!!! do it with confidence!!! I wanted to cry, but
I chose not to and promise to do it better next time.

yes, my first two ideas were not really connected with my concept food..
when I chose the two ideas, I was so pressed for time that I could not think clearly.
I was so fascinated by the story telling and tool kit idea that I forced the ideas fit into my concept. no, never do it again.

The multicultural vending machine

Now, I decided to stick with my third idea which is the multicultural vending machine.
With interesting and attractive cultural snack packaging design, I will draw youth's attention to different cultures. By providing healthy and delicious snacks for youth, I would like to deliver the message that accepting other cultures(difference) can benefit your life; it is enjoyable and healthy.

By using metaphor of vending machines which are useful, easy, and quick to get what you need, I would like to tell my audience the same thing: it is useful, easy, and quick to realize, accept, know and enjoy other cultures. Just with small effort, time, money, etc.

I should start looking at what healthy cultural snacks around, what graphics youth are interested in, what packaging graphics out there...
do some research to have clear concept and goal for my idea..

Brain storming

-energy
-enjoyment
-share
-convenient
-nutrient
-anywhere
-easy
-quick
-variety
-choices
-interact
-consider
-decision
-availability
-affordable
-Anonymity : "With automated machines, the individual can purchase his or her cultural snack discreetly. The machine will not pass judgement on the choices you make as a consumer"
-healthy


Deliverables : vending machine branding
-logo
-package (how to fold, graphic)
-vending machine graphic
-educational take away message

1 comment:

mizaNzoom said...

I know... you can do it, HANA!!!
Be positive~~:)