Wednesday, October 15, 2008

vending machine?

I thought about the process of buying snacks from the vending machine.

for me, usually I have no idea what I am going to buy before I get to the vending machine.
When I get to there, I glance at all products inside..
let's assume that every product is new to me, and I am looking for something healthy for me..
What I can see is just the front side, not the nutrition facts side..I need to depend on the description(ingridients), the brand name, and the img on the package (design, img of the product). If the package looks artificial or has some words that sounds exaggerated, I usually avoid it. I prefer the product that shows what is inside.

in order to give the feel of healthiness, the brand name, graphic(color,illustration or photo), ingridients description should be well presented.. truthful, comfortable, natural

some short thought

No comments: